EAGLE U SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION - LOUISVILLE
In order for this form to be considered, you must complete all questions and attach the requested supporting documents. If you have trouble uploading the documents, you may email them to Maria@EagleUniversity.org. Please do not start this form until you can COMPLETE THE ENTIRE APPLICATION.
THIS FORM MUST BE COMPLETE NO LATER THAN JANUARY 1st, 2017 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR OUR 2017 LOUISVILLE PROGRAM.
The Eagle U Scholarship Program has been established to provide monetary support for a young adult’s participation in Eagle U.
1. Youth aged 15-years old (as of June 2017) through college-aged students.
2. Those free from conviction of any crime above a Class C Misdemeanor.
3. Those who submit one letter of recommendation AND one essay.
How are scholarships awarded?
1. Scholarships are awarded without regard to religion, race or ethnicity.
2. Incomplete, late & non-eligible applications are NOT considered for scholarships.
3. Please be aware that submitting an application does NOT guarantee a scholarship.
Merit Scholarship Requirements:
1. Student must show outstanding leadership in his/her community.
2. Student must show a commitment to academic excellence.
Merit scholarships are limited and amounts vary. If you qualify for a merit-based scholarship you will be notified by JANUARY 30TH, 2017. If you do not qualify, your space will be reserved and you will be offered the opportunity to still attend at your own cost.
THIS FORM MUST BE COMPLETE NO LATER THAN JANUARY 1st, 2017 TO BE CONSIDERED FOR OUR 2017 PROGRAM.
Grade for 2016-2017 School Year:
A. What does it mean to you to be a servant leader? Give one example of how you have been a servant leader in your own community.
B. Please list all of your most recent leadership experiences below. For each experience, give a summary of the experience and the impact it had on you and your community.
C. Describe one of your biggest goals in life and how you are already making progress towards that goal or plan to make progress towards that goal.
In 500 words or less, explain WHY you want to attend Eagle U and WHY you deserve this scholarship.
Any Additional Comments or Information:
Attach a letter of recommendation below from a teacher, employer, coach, or mentor. This person cannot be related to you.
Attach a copy of your most recent transcript and/or report card below.
Do Not Fill This Out